Thursday, January 6, 2011

Preparing to Study Away

Crunch Time begins!

This is my first time blogging for my trip to Ghana.

I leave for Ghana in 6 days. It seems like Yesterday when I applied to study away in Ghana and now it is just around the corner. I have gotten all of my shots and paperwork filled out to study away and I feel ready to go just need to finish packing and buy the last minute items and I am on my way.

I will keep this blog updated as much as I can to document the things I see, the people I meet, and the fun experience I have in West Africa. Please feel free to comment on my posts and on any pictures I upload. My next post will be when I am in Ghana!

Here is a Video of famous music performers from Ghana singing about peace throughout Ghana and Africa:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg_LK9mllQQ

3 comments:

  1. That is a really cool video! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy,

    Thanks for sharing the link. We will look forward to hearing about your travels! I have heard of Ashesi University, as I believe it is the one founded by a former Microsoft employee, whose wife is a relative of one of my colleagues at All Wanderlands Travel, where I used to work. We heard all about his wonderful devotion and financial commitment to this great undertaking. And we did a lot of the travel for people going there. Glad to hear it is thriving and attracting outstanding students such as you!

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy

    Looking forward to hearing about your amazing adventures! Make the most of your time in Ghana! Before you know it, it will be May and you'll be home....do it all, see it all!

    Auntie Deb

    ReplyDelete